(21 March 2017) The RED DOOR Reflection: There is no right or wrong answers to the questions we ask you to reflect on. These questions simply help you gain more insight into yourself and how you see the world. When you respond to a RED DOOR reflection you are exploring your own thoughts, beliefs and values. It is a useful exercise to get to know yourself better. Try it.
These can be done in any order
- Ask yourself, what is the craziest thing you ever did? Was it good for you, or bad for you?
- Who was your nemesis at school? In what ways were you alike?
- What can drive you crazy in 5 mins or less?
- In your workplace, who do you think most needs therapy and why?
- Do you owe someone an act of forgiveness?
- Are you a glass half empty or glass half full kind of person? What about the rest of your family?
- Which of your parent’s criticisms of you, do you still have echoing in your head?